1. Explanation of the principle of irradiation:
Irradiation cross-linking is to use the high-energy electron beam generated by the electron accelerator to bombard the insulating layer and the sheath to break the polymer chain, and each broken point becomes a free radical. Free radicals are unstable and must be recombined with each other. After recombination, the original chain molecular structure becomes a three-dimensional network molecular structure to form crosslinks.
Second, the characteristics of radiation cross-linked low-smoke halogen-free wire and aaac cable
1. Large current carrying capacity; after radiation cross-linked cable, after high-energy electron beam irradiation, the molecular structure of the material changes from linear to three-dimensional network molecular structure, and the temperature resistance level is increased from non-crosslinked 70℃ to 90℃, 105 ℃, 125℃, 135℃, or even 150℃, the current carrying capacity of cables of the same specification is increased by 15-50%.
2. The insulation resistance is large; because the radiation cross-linked cable avoids the use of hydroxide as a flame retardant, it prevents pre-cross-linking during cross-linking and the insulation resistance drop due to the absorption of moisture in the air by the insulating layer. Thereby ensuring the insulation resistance value.
3. Long service life and strong overload capacity; due to the high temperature resistance grade and high aging temperature of the radiation crosslinked polyolefin material, the service life of the cable during the cycle of heating is extended.
4. Environmental protection and safety; since the materials used in the abc cables are all halogen-free environmentally friendly materials, the combustion characteristics of the cables meet environmental protection requirements.
5. Product quality temperature: The quality of traditional warm water cross-linked cables is affected by water temperature, preparation process, cross-linking additives and other factors, and the quality is unstable. The quality of irradiated cross-linked cables depends on the radiation dose of the electron beam. The radiation dose is controlled by a computer, and there are no human factors, so the quality is stable.
Irradiation cross-linked low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires and cables are difficult to catch fire and have the ability to prevent or delay the spread of flames. They have strong overload capacity and once caught fire, they have halogen-free, low-smoke, non-toxic, and non-corrosive characteristics. Used in high-rise buildings, hotels, hospitals, subways, nuclear power plants, tunnels, power plants, ore, petroleum, chemical industries, etc.