Flexible fireproof cable, also known as “inorganic mineral insulated cable”, is developing rapidly in China because it is softer and easier to install than mineral insulated AAC Cable.
1. Bttw copper core rolled copper sheath: flexible inorganic mineral insulated fireproof cable, rated voltage 750V;
2. Yttw copper core rolled copper sheath: flexible inorganic mineral insulated fireproof cable, rated voltage 750V;
3. Yttwg copper core smooth copper sheath: flexible inorganic mineral insulated fireproof cable, rated voltage 500V;
4. Yttwv copper core rolled copper sheath: PVC outer sheath, flexible inorganic mineral insulation fireproof cable, rated voltage 750V;
5. Dw-yttwy copper core rolled copper sheath: low smoke halogen-free polyolefin outer sheath flexible inorganic mineral insulation fire-proof cable, rated voltage 750V.
1. Excellent fire performance: the fire resistance rating not only meets the national standard gb12666.6 class a 950 ℃ 90min, but also meets the British bs6387-1994 class a 650 ℃ 3H; Grade B: 750 ℃ for 3 h; C class 950 ℃ 3 h test requirements; At the same time, it can also withstand water jet and mechanical impact during combustion;
2. Long continuous length: whether single core or multi-core cable, its length can meet the need of power supply length, and each continuous length can reach 1000m;
3. Large cross section: the cross section of single core cable can reach 1000mm, and that of multi-core cable can reach 240mm;
4. Good flexibility: the cable can be coiled on the cable reel with bending radius ≤ 20d (D is the outer diameter of the cable);
5. Smoke free and non-toxic when burning: the insulation adopts inorganic materials (non combustible body), which will not produce any harmful gas when burning, and will not produce secondary pollution, so it is an environmental protection and green products
6. Large overload capacity: the cable not only has large current carrying capacity, but also has large overload capacity. According to the wiring requirements, usually the surface temperature of the cable is less than or equal to 70 ℃. If the wiring is not touchable or in contact with combustible building materials, the temperature of the cable sheath can be increased to 105 ℃, and the long-term working temperature of the flexible fire-proof cable can reach 250 ℃ under overload;
7. Corrosion resistance: sometimes the organic insulation fire-resistant cable needs to wear plastic pipe or iron pipe. The plastic pipe is easy to be aged and brittle, and the iron pipe is easy to rust. The fire-resistant cable has copper sheath, so it does not need to wear pipe, and the copper sheath has good corrosion resistance;
8. Good shielding performance: when the fire-proof cable is laid in the same shaft with the information and control wires, it will not interfere with the information transmitted by the signal and control wires and cables under the shielding of the copper sheath;
9. Safety and reliability: the fire-proof cable can supply power normally in the flame, start the fire-fighting equipment, reduce the fire loss, and is particularly reliable for personal safety. Its copper sheath is an excellent conductor and the best grounding PE line, which is continuous to the full length of the cable, greatly improving the sensitivity and reliability of grounding protection;
10. Long service life: inorganic insulating material has high temperature resistance and is not easy to aging. Its service life is many times higher than that of organic insulating cable. Under normal working condition, its service life can reach more than 100 years;
11. Simple installation: the transportation and installation of flexible fire-proof cable, including installation accessories, is similar to ordinary cable, which is relatively simple;
12. Low installation cost: due to advanced manufacturing technology and simple installation, the comprehensive cost of flexible fire-proof cable is significantly lower than that of mineral insulated cable under the same conditions.
According to the requirements of the cable application, the outer copper sleeve can be longitudinally wrapped and welded
1. Conductor: stranded copper conductor;
2. Insulation: synthetic mica tape;
3. Filling: inorganic materials;
4. Copper sleeve: longitudinal package welding and rolling.
Scope of application
1. Power supply for fire fighting equipment and fire elevator in various buildings;
2. Power supply of equipment and lighting system in important buildings or densely populated buildings;
3. Places with high ambient temperature, such as steel works, smelters, glass works, etc;
4. Important inflammable and explosive occasions, such as power supply of petrochemical, coal mine and other equipment;
5. Places requiring special cleaning and sanitation, such as hospitals, food factories and other power supply equipment;
6. Power supply for important military, national defense, aviation and satellite base equipment;
7. Power supply for important equipment of power plant and nuclear power plant.