Matters needing attention in Electrical cable installation:
1. Keep a distance of 2m when the mine cable is installed in parallel with the heating pipeline, and keep 0.5m when crossing.
2. When the cable is installed in parallel or across other pipes, a distance of 0.5m must be maintained.
3. When the cable is directly buried, the depth of the 1-35kV cable should not be less than 0.7m.
4. When the cables of 10kV and below are installed in parallel, the mutual clear distance is not less than 0.1m, the 10-35kV is not less than 0.25m, and the distance when crossing is not less than 0.5m.
5. The minimum bending radius of the cable must not be less than 15D for multi-core cables and 20D for single-core cables (D is the outer diameter of the cable).
6. Cable joints of 6kv and above.
A. When installing the cable terminal head, the semi-conductive shielding layer must be stripped off, and the insulation must not be damaged during operation. Knife marks and unevenness should be avoided, and sandpaper should be used to smooth it if necessary; the shielding end should be flat and graphite The layer (carbon particles) is removed.
B. The copper shield and steel armor of the plastic insulated cable end must be well grounded. This principle should also be followed for short circuits to avoid induced electromotive force at the end of the steel armor during unbalanced operation of three-phase, or even “fire” and burn the sheath Wait for the accident. The grounding lead wire should be tinned braided copper wire, and soldering iron should be used when connecting with the copper tape of the cable. It is not suitable to use a blowtorch to seal and solder, so as to avoid burning insulation.
C. The three-phase copper shield should be connected to the ground wire separately. Note that the shield ground wire and the steel armor ground wire should be led out separately and insulated from each other. The position of the welding ground wire should be as low as possible.
7. The basic requirements for cable ends and intermediate joints: a. Good conductor connection; b. Reliable insulation, it is recommended to use radiation cross-linked heat-shrinkable silicone rubber insulating materials; c. Good sealing; d. Sufficient mechanical strength, Can adapt to various operating conditions.
8. Electrical Power Cable end must be waterproof and corroded by other corrosive materials to prevent breakdown due to aging of the insulation layer caused by water trees.
9. Cable loading and unloading must use cranes or forklifts. Horizontal transportation or laying flat is prohibited. When installing large cables, cable cars must be used to prevent cables from being damaged by external forces or scratching the insulation layer due to manual dragging.
10. If the cable cannot be laid in time for some reason, it should be stored in a dry place to prevent sun exposure and water ingress into the cable end.