1. Manhole and drainage pipe
(1) water samples were taken for chemical analysis.
(2) remove the water in the well and remove the sludge.
(3) paint the iron parts such as cable bracket and hook.
(4) check the well cover and ventilation, and check the well body for settlement and cracks.
(5) dredge the spare pipe hole.
(6) check the condition of ACSR Cables and joints in the manhole to see if there is any oil leakage, whether the insulation gasket on the bracket is in good condition and whether the grounding is good.
(7) check the circuit name plate.
(8) check whether there is electric erosion, and measure the potential and current distribution of cables in the manhole.
2. Cable trench and tunnel
(1) check whether the door lock is normal and whether the access is smooth.
(2) check whether there is water seepage and ponding in the tunnel, remove the ponding and repair the leakage.
(3) check whether the ABC Cable bracket falls.
(4) check whether the insulation gasket between the metal sheath of the cable and connector and the bracket is intact, and whether there is any damage on the bracket; Whether the bracket has fallen off.
(5) check whether the fireproof tape, coating, blocking material and fireproof box are in good condition, whether the fireproof equipment and ventilation equipment are perfect and normal, and record the room temperature.
(6) check whether the grounding condition is good, and measure the grounding resistance if necessary.
(7) clean cable trench and tunnel.
(8) check the cable and cable joint for oil leakage.
(9) check cable tunnel lighting.