The power cable industry is a large pillar industry in China. The production process needs high production standards, and maintains the safe operation of the whole industrial system. Therefore, the majority of power cable manufacturers need to conduct a very strict audit and purchase of cable production materials.
The following will introduce the problems of AAAC Cable materials, and provide some help for selecting materials.
1. heat shrinkable cap: the specification and size are not allowed, the material memory is poor, the long-term burning shrinkage, the strength is poor, etc.
2. copper tape: uneven thickness, oxidation discoloration, insufficient tension, lotus edge, insufficient softening, hard, short head, poor connection, falling off paint film or zinc layer, etc.
3. steel wire: the outer diameter is too large, the zinc layer falls off, the zinc coating is insufficient, the short head is too much, the tension is not enough, etc.
4. copper rod: made of recycled copper, surface oxidation and discoloration, insufficient tension, non-circular and so on.
5. XLPE insulation: short anti scorching time, easy to cross-linking in the early stage, etc.
6. silane crosslinking material: poor extrusion temperature control, poor thermal extension, rough surface, etc.
7. halogen free adhesive coated flame retardant tape: easy to break, wrinkle of belt plate, drawing of wire, poor flame retardant, smoke, etc.
8. PP filling rope: poor material, uneven diameter, poor connection and pimples.
9. PVC Plastics: many impurities, unqualified thermal weight loss, porosity in extrusion layer, difficult to plasticize, color incorrect, etc.
10. glass ribbon: thick, drawing, low density, mixed with organic fiber, easy to tear, etc.
11. PVC wrapping: thick, tensile force is not enough, short head is too much, thickness is uneven, etc.
12. refractory mica belt: lamination, insufficient tension, sticky, wrinkle of belt plate, etc.
13. alkali free rock wool rope: uneven thickness, insufficient tensile force, many joints, easy to fall powder, etc.
14. PE filler strip: hard, easy to break, and unequal radian.
15. non woven fabric: the actual thickness is wrong, the tension is not enough, and the width is uneven.
.For more information on cables, click Joy ’cable Blog