1. Definition of weak current wires
Weak current cables refer to cables used for security communications, electrical equipment and related weak current transmission. There is no strict boundary between “wire” and “cable”. Generally, products with a small number of cores, small product diameters, and simple structures are called wires, those without insulation are called bare wires, and the others are called cables; those with a larger conductor cross-sectional area (greater than 6 square millimeters) are called large wires. Small (less than or equal to 6 square millimeters) are called small wires, andXLPE insulated cables are also called cloth wires.
RVS fire wire
2. The role of weak current wires
The main processing object of weak wires is information, that is, the transmission and control of information, which is characterized by low voltage, low current, low power, and high frequency. The main consideration is the effect of information transmission, such as the fidelity, speed, breadth and reliability of information transmission, that is, the line that realizes the transmission of weak electrical signals.
RVVP shielded wire
3. Types of weak current wires
1. Telephone line, large logarithmic HYA: wire specifications are 2*1, 2*0.5, 4*1, 4*0.5, large logarithmic HYA has 10 pairs, 20 pairs, 30 pairs, 50 pairs, 100 pairs And so on, are all in pairs.
2. Video cable SYV series and SYWV series: SYV is a video cable for monitoring, such as video cable SYV75-5; SYWV is a cable TV cable, which belongs to physical foaming; there is also an elevator frequency cable SYXV.
3. Power cord RVV series: mainly used for weak current power supply, sometimes also used for control, such as RVV2*1.0.
4. RVS, RVB, RVVB series, including common type, fire-resistant type, and flame-retardant type. RVS is generally used in fire fighting systems.
5. Network cable: UTP is unshielded, FTP is shielded, such as: Category 5 unshielded network cable UTPCAT.5e, Category 6 shielded network cable is FTPCAT.6e.
6. Shielded wire RVVP series: The appearance is similar to the RVV power cord, except that there is an extra layer of shielding net in the structure, and a letter P is added to the model. Generally, wires with P have a shielding layer.