Electric welding machine cables are commonly known as welding handle wires. The two are actually the same kind of cable, with superior flexibility and good bending performance. The sheath material is made of natural rubber or neoprene mixture, which can be applied to different occasions.
The neoprene compound sheath of the electric welding machine cable (welding handle wire) has heat resistance, oil resistance, non-flammability, and abrasion resistance. It is suitable for the secondary side of the electric welding machine with a voltage to the ground not exceeding 200V and a pulsating DC peak value of 400V. For wiring and connecting electric welding machines, special cables for electric welding machines.
Characteristics of electric welding machine cable (welding handle wire)
1. Frequent movement requires small outer diameter and light weight.
2. The long-term allowable working temperature of the cable should not exceed 65°C.
3. Sometimes hot welding parts are encountered, which require good heat deformation resistance.
4. The cables are frequently moved, twisted and cast, requiring softness and good bending performance.
5. It is easy to be scratched and rubbed by sharp steel components during the operation, so the cable insulation is required to have good mechanical properties such as tear resistance and abrasion resistance.
6. The welding machine cable works under low voltage (the highest voltage is 200V) and high current conditions, and requires a certain degree of heat resistance.
7. The use environment is complex, such as sunlight, water boiling, contact with muddy water, machine oil, acid and alkali liquids, etc., which require certain weather resistance, oil resistance, and solvent resistance.
Because the electrical performance of this kind of cable is not high, and the use environment is complicated, it is not suitable to meet various complex environmental factors in the structure. When using, pay attention to improving the conditions of use to prevent external damage.