1. if you have two materials with specific hardness, one is aluminum and the other is titanium alloy, as long as the two materials draw each other The scratched piece is aluminum Because titanium is harder than aluminum.
However, the hardness of 5XXX aluminum alloy is close to that of titanium alloy, and it is often used by military enterprises, such as 5005 aluminum alloy, 5754 aluminum alloy, 5083 aluminum alloy, etc
2. compared with acid resistance, aluminum reacts immediately with acid, and titanium has good acid resistance
3. measure the weight. Aluminum doors of the same size are the lightest, titanium doors are slightly heavier, and steel doors are the heaviest. But if the manufacturer deliberately deceives people, they can use aluminum and steel to make doors as heavy as titanium alloy. But it’s easy to tell if there’s steel in the door. Take a magnet and see if it can reach the door. Titanium alloys have no magnetism and do not attract magnets.
4. look at the color. Find an inconspicuous small corner and grind off a layer of oxide film or paint on the surface with sandpaper to completely expose the metal below. Then carefully observe the color of the metal. Take an empty coke can (aluminum), grind off the paint on the surface, and compare it with the door. Aluminum alloy is light gray, titanium alloy is dark gray, and looks more shiny than aluminum.
5. if possible, you can also measure the resistance. The resistance of titanium alloy is much larger than that of aluminum alloy.
Aviation grade titanium magnesium aluminum alloy. High grade aluminum determines that youzhiya door and window has the characteristics of low density, high specific strength, good corrosion resistance and good process performance.