Photovoltaic cable: PV1-F1*4mm2
The cable from the string to the combiner box is generally used: photovoltaic cable PV1-F1*4mm2.
Features: The photovoltaic cable has a simple structure. The polyolefin insulation material used in it has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, oil resistance, and ultraviolet resistance. It can be used under harsh environmental conditions and has a certain mechanical strength.
Laying: It can be protected by passing through the pipe, and the component bracket is used as the channel and fixing for cable laying to reduce the impact of environmental factors.
Power cable: ZRC-YJV22
Steel tape armored flame-retardant cross-linked cable ZRC-YJV22 is widely used in: combiner box to DC cabinet, DC cabinet to inverter, inverter to transformer, transformer to power distribution device, power distribution device to the power grid connecting cables.
The nominal cross-sections of ZRC-YJV22 cables commonly used in photovoltaic power generation systems are: 2.5mm2, 4mm2, 6mm2, 10mm2, 16mm2, 25mm2, 35mm2, 50mm2, 70mm2, 95mm2, 120mm2, 150mm2, 185mm2, 240mm2, 300mm2.
(1) The texture is hard, the temperature resistance grade is 90°C, it is easy to use, has the characteristics of low dielectric loss, chemical corrosion resistance and no drop limit for laying.
(2) It has high mechanical strength, good environmental stress resistance, good thermal aging performance and electrical performance.
Laying: It can be buried directly, suitable for fixed laying, and adapt to the needs of different laying environments (underground, water, trench pipes and tunnels)
The selection of cable path should meet the following requirements
(1) Avoid the cable from being exposed to mechanical external force, overheating, corrosion and other hazards.
(2) Make the cable shorter when meeting safety requirements.
(3) Easy to install and maintain.
(4) Avoid places that will be excavated
(5) The cable should meet the requirements of the allowable bending radius of the cable in any way of laying and all path conditions of the cable.