Both BVR and RV are indispensable decoration wires in the decoration industry. They have good flexibility, high conductivity, abrasion resistance, aging resistance, and very reliable safety and reliability. They are also multi-strand flexible wires commonly used in the market. . So, what is the difference between these two kinds of wires? What are the similarities?
Similarities between the two
1. Both are copper core PVC insulated flexible wires, which are composed of multiple strands of thin copper wires twisted together;
2. The structure of the product is all composed of conductor and PVC insulation layer
3. All copper core conductors are single core
4. In terms of colors, both have multiple colors-red, yellow, black, blue, etc.
The difference between BVR and RV
1. The executive standards of the two are different: the executive standard of BVR wire is GB/T 5023.3-2008, and the executive standard of RV wire is GB/T 3956 category 5;
2. The voltage levels of the two are different: the rated voltage of BVR is 450/750V, and the rated voltage of RV is 300/300V;
3. Purpose: BVR is mostly used for wiring wires. It is used in soft occasions. In many cases, it can be used instead of BV wire. RV wire is mostly used as the internal connection wire of various electrical equipment. Security equipment and instrumentation are also often used. It is used, so the RV line is softer, so it is called “electronic line”.
4. The diameter of the core is different: the diameter of the copper wire that composes the conductor is different for the wire of the same specification; for example, the wire of the same 2.5mm2, BVR is made of 19 thin copper wires of 0.41mm twisted together, and RV is made of 49 A 0.25mm thin copper wire is twisted together.
5. Temperature: The maximum working temperature of conventional BVR wire is 70°C, and that of RV wire is 80°C. Of course, if you have special requirements, you can choose the high temperature resistant type.